Monday, May 12, 2008

Fabulous Mother's Day


Here's my girl, with her glow worm and blanket on Sunday morning. She and her Daddy made sure we had a great weekend. Logan took Elise to run errands on Saturday afternoon, so I could stay home and take a nap. What a heavenly thing an uninterrupted nap is! Logan also made extra efforts to do the dishes, and feed Elise for the weekend. He's such a wonderful helper! He found a recipe for stuffed french toast, and boy was it good! I also was gifted a new pair of jeans!!!! How wonderful to have jeans that fit, with no holes!!! Its been quite a while since I've had a new pair, and they are wonderful!!! I love having time to spend with Logan and Elise, and love to watch him interact with, and take care of, Elise. I usually sing primary songs, which are the ones I know the words to. It was fun to hear Logan singing whatever song he could think of words to, including "my name is Jonas", to help keep Elise entertained as he made zucchini and pasta salad for lunch on Sunday. What a great man! What a great family!

No comments: