I have recently noticed that my eyelid is twitchy. It has been happening a lot lately, and is really starting to bother me. I mentioned it to Logan, who went to find out anything he could about twitchy eyelid causes on the internet. He found that it isn't a big deal, I'm not coming down with a disease, but the causes include stress and fatigue. The solution is to get more sleep, and decrease your stress and caffeine levels. I had to laugh. I guess it is just something I'm going to have to endure until I can magically schedule myself some more sleep!
1 comment:
OH my gosh!! I totally had the same thing happen to me right before I went into the mtc! It happened on and off thru out my whole mission and than it went away when I got home. I was worried too when it happened but once i wasnt stressed and could get some decent sleep it went away. The last time it happend to me again was right when i found out i was pregnant. Only lasted for 1-2 days.
Anyhow, just wanted to share...
:-)Cat
Post a Comment