Monday, August 18, 2008

Mommy Recliner

Yesterday we were trying to get everyone up and ready to go to church. Elise has had a bit of a rough time sleeping, and hadn't gotten to sleep until 11:30pm, so she was trying to sleep in. I picked her up, came downstairs, and sat on the couch while she leaned against me and tried very hard to stay asleep. She would open her eyes, then shut them again, and try to make us think she was still asleep. Finally I sat her up tall, and sat up too. She put both hands on my chest, and started pushing. I thought that was kind of funny, and asked her why she was pushing me. Finally I let her push me back, which she did quite forcefully, then she layed back down on my front. She just wanted her 'Mommy chair' to fully recline so she could rest. Logan and I haven't had a good laugh like that in a long time!

No comments: