Sunday, October 18, 2009

Making Cards

We are really enjoying unpacking our boxes, and discovering all the cool things that have been stored away for so long, especially the supplies for making things. My girl LOVES to help! This can seem a little unhelpful at times, and she needs a project to keep her busy while I get the other stuff out of her reach. So, she's been making cards. She gets some stickers, a blank card, and some crayons. She decorates the whole thing beautifully. Then she will show it to me. I asked her to write her name on one. She went back to her little work area, grabbed a crayon, and as she was scribbling said, "To Grandma, love Elise" It was the cutest thing ever! I'm gonna have to write down on the cards who they are for, since she is making several. We will work on putting them with the Christmas cards and ornaments, so they can get mailed to the right people. So, be aware, even if you don't see one for a couple months, my girl is thinking about her family, and making cards for her loved ones!

No comments: