Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just WHO is Coming Over Today?

This morning as my special little girl was sitting at her big girl table eating her breakfast, I sat down next to her to listen to her plans for the day. Between bites she described in detail how her family was going to ride bikes over to her house, then they would go outside, and go up in the nest in a tree, and think about blowing bubbles. I thought this was a very creative plan, well thought out, and detailed. The only question I have is this: WHO exactly in our family is riding their bikes over to our house? Oh, and another question: What nest in the back yard is going to fit all this family?
So, if you ARE planning on riding your bike over to our house to sit in a nest and think about blowing bubbles, my girl is ready for you....
And you might want to let me know so I can make treats for you to have when you all get down from that tree!

No comments: