Monday, April 14, 2008

Shredding Mess

Mommy's Little Helper

We have recently been going through things, including files and getting rid of old stuff. I'd put together a box of papers that needed to be shredded. Elise and I went downstairs with the box and I started feeding pages into the shredder. She was in an area with toys, and couldn't get to the shredder so we were safe, and working well, until the shredder jammed. I decided to start shredding by hand. I brought the box over near her, and started taking a few pages at a time and shredding them. Elise thought this was a great game! She started handing me pages for me to rip. I wasn't fast enough for her, so she would just dump them on the floor if I didn't immediately grab them. This is the result. She was very pleased with the huge mess she made, and even got the hang of ripping some of the pages herself. What a great helper!

No comments: