Over the last several days, my girl has been way sick. She's had some down time sitting on the couch, so we've been practicing, helping my girl learn her name and age. I ask her what her name is, and she tells me. I ask her how old she is, and she tells me. She's gotten very good, and doesn't say she's frustrated any more. This morning we got up, and she is way better, so I told her I had a plan, that we would eat breakfast and read stories.
She said, "No, no, no. I have a plan."
I said, "Ok, what is your plan?"
She said, "I'm two."
I said, "That's not a plan. I have a plan..."
She again said, "No, no, no, Mama. I have a plan."
I said, "Ok, what's your plan?"
She said, "Elise Paige Underwood."
I said, "That's not a plan! That's your name. I have a plan."
She then said, "No, no, no, Mama. I have a plan."
I said, "Ok, what's your plan?"
She said, "I Elise Paige Underwood. I'm two."
It was very cute!
The other way cute thing she did today was to play dress up. This is not unusual. She has a dress up box, and frequently dresses up. Today was a bit different. She pulled out certain items from her back pack, including her bracelets, a ribbon she uses as a necklace or tie, her phone, and her keys. She put the bracelets on and told me she was just like Daddy. I asked if they were like Daddy's watch, and she replied that they were, just like Daddy. Then she put the ribbon around her neck, held it there with her chin, and told me again that she was just like Daddy. She held out her keys and told me they were just like Daddy's keys, and her phone, which was just like Daddy's phone. Then she walked down the hallway, pulling her backpack, and told me she was going to find Daddy, because she was just like Daddy. It was so cute! So of course, I asked her if I could have a picture. She said, "Sure." So here it is, the girl who is just like her Daddy:
No comments:
Post a Comment