Well, we've just gotten caught up doing lots of things and having adventures. We're working on getting pictures organized (as well as everything else) on this new computer, as the other one officially bit the dust. We'll try to post an update of sorts soon.......hopefully! In the meantime, here's a picture of our cutest little bug, who is getting to be way too grown up way too fast!We cut her hair for the first time EVER, in April. She wasn't very excited about it.....since she'd never had her hair cut before! It took her so long to get any hair at all, and then for it to grow, that I never had the heart to cut it before. Her hair was getting so long, and she isn't really a fan of having it brushed. She says things like, "not again!" when I tell her it is time to do her hair in the morning. Some mornings she even proclaims, "Never brush my hair again! Never ever!" So....having it shorter is good in some ways, although it still wants to go forward into her eyes, so we've been working on clips or something to help with that. So here she is!
Doesn't this next picture just say it all? I love it!


And in this last one where you can see her cute hair that is still curly, she is wearing her necklace for earning beads. We decided that having a camp necklace where she could earn special beads for certain activities might help with motivation for certain activities.....So here is her "girls camp necklace" with all those beads! Hooray!
Doesn't this next picture just say it all? I love it!
1 comment:
I love her curls, she is so pretty! I remember how hard hair cuts could be as a kid. But it looks like she toughed it out! Way to go!
Post a Comment