Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Girls!

What a lovely snowy day outside!!! Elise and I are just like two cozy little bugs in a rug here, and we wanted to say good morning to everyone!! I just love having a happy girl, smiling and giggling. She's getting so big, and won't be so content to play in her playpen much longer, but its so cute when she stands up and can now get her arms out over the edges. We had her first birthday celebration last week, and boy was that fun! Its so amazing that she's learned so much in the last year, and that Logan and I have learned so much too!
What an adventure!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Hello friends!!! It sounds like you are enjoying yourselves. Glad to have a way to have updates with you all. Happy birthday Elise!

We love you!
The Stapleys

PS - you can moderate who can comment on your blog in the settings area if you want to.

Kara Wilde said...

YAY! You have a blogspot!!!!!! I do too! Your little girl is super cute! I'm excited I get to read blogs about your life! :)

Desi said...

Updates are fun! Glad to be able to read up on your family and looking forward to the stories behind the pictures!

Oh, and Tag! You're it!
Check my blog for details!